Thursday, August 20, 2009

Flakes

I don't get mad or annoyed easily, but the one thing that will piss me off more than ANYTHING is a flaker. To me, flakers are honestly the most UNTRUSTWORTHY type of people out there. When I first meet a person, I trust them. I'll admit I trust people WAY TOO MUCH. And when they eff me over, I'm the biggest emotional wreck ever! A simple "yes" or "no" answer can solve any problem. Like if I ask for a favor & you can't go through with it, PLEASE, just say "no" instead of having me wait for an answer. You see, the thing with me is that if I don't get an imidiate answer, like a "maybe" or "I'll see", I'll assume you're trying hard to make it a "yes". SO INSTEAD of wasting both our times, just gimme a straight up answer "no" if its a no or "yes" if its a yes. DON'T MAKE ME EFFIN WAIT TIL THE LAST MINUTE. I'm tired of trusting people too much. I'm tired of feeling upset when ish doesn't happen. I'm just SICK & TIRED OF FLAKERS! -_____-

If you're a flake, stay the F*CK away from me.

No comments:

Post a Comment