Monday, June 15, 2009

"You're like a Magical Doctor or Something"

So today was the first day of summer school & summer basketball. School was alright, went by pretty fast...got caught for texting xD Thank God I didn't get it taken away. BASKETBALL WAS HELL -_- I did so bad! I HATE FRESHMEN WITH A PASSION RIGHT NOW! One was chill. ANYWAYS, I'm just really scared I won't advance to JV. I really REALLY want it, BUT FUCK! FUCKIN' FRESHMEN DON'T KNOW HOW TO PLAY DEFENSE...OR OFFENSE! -_- It was really bad...

But luckily, I got people who were there to comfort me, AKA Kathleen Reichenberger & Cris Ruelas. They helped me so much today...I CRIED 'cus it was that bad! -_- BUT then again, I cry to everything. JK. But yeah, they helped :]

THANKS AGAIN :DD <33

Hopefully tomorrow will be better. I need to bring my A game, go "BEAST MODE"! xD
Pray for me please! IMA NEED IT! Thanks :]

Love,
Ria

3 comments:

  1. AHAHHAHA ! DUDE I LOVE YOU XDDD !

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahahaha now you hate freshman ria !
    I TOLD YOU !
    they are SOO annoying mann i swear !

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha finally ria !

    they are soo damm annoying !

    ReplyDelete