Today couldn't be more perfect :] Slept like half the day, but quince practice was PERFECTION. We got a lot done...ish, we learned the "Gimme More" dance completely, & now we're learning our final dance next week. GOOD PRACTICE :D Bowling after was the cherry on top, the icing to my cupcake xD Although I pretty much sucked @$$ today, I wouldn't have spent it with a better group. I guess it was more of a free for all instead of a girls against boys game xD But it was fun. I talked too much smack, & what do I get? A BAD GAME -_- Ohh well...next time :]
OH & I seriously can't believe I survived a week without seeing you. PHEW! I can't wait til next week ;D
Kay, summer school & summer basketball starts tomorrow :(
WISH ME GOOD LUCK. NIGHTS :DDD <33
Love,
Ria
No comments:
Post a Comment