Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Love.

Over a year invested in this relationship. Together, on break, single, or just friends, you are my first love. Looking back we were so infactuated. It seemed like a good thing then, but to come to think of it, it was too soon to think all of that. Now all the mistakes we make, the heartaches we feel just seem so stupid because we think so highly of each other...but why have too high of expectations? Being understanding is what made us fall in love. Being able to talk to the other person knowing they have an open ear to just listen, and perhaps give advice when needed. Learning everyday how to make the other person happy. Don't get me wrong, I still love you to this day. Maybe we just pushed things too much. Maybe its just time to let everything happen by itself because love conquers all. Love isn't all about "you" or "me"...its about making each other happy and enjoying the time we have together. I love you with all my heart and I'm sorry I haven't been making you happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment