I hate the feeling when you know something bad is gonna happen and you want to prevent it, but you can't.
I hate the feeling when you did all you can do, but its never good enough.
I hate the feeling when you get all emotional, but then later tell yourself its not worth your tears.
I hate the feeling when you care for someone so much, but they don't care much for you.
I hate the feeling when you want confront someone, but if you do it'll only make things worse.
I hate the feeling when you have all the faith in something, but everyone is against you.
I hate the feeling when you want something, but its too hard to get.
I hate the feeling when you need to vent out your feelings but there's no one to go to.
I hate the feeling when you try to make something work, but there's always something in the way.
I hate the feeling when you lose someone's trust and its almost impossible to gain it back.
I hate the feeling when all you want to do is cry, but at the end of the day, it solves nothing.
I hate the feeling when you're so hurt it feels like your heart literally just dropped.
I hate the feeling when you're down, there's no one to bring you up.
I hate the feeling when you expect too much from a person, but later become disappointed cus they didn't meet your standards.
I hate the feeling when you just wanna give up, but you know you'll regret it.
I hate the feeling when you don't know what to do and there's no one to guide you.
I hate the feeling when the one person in your life you never thought would hurt you finally hurts you...and its the worst feeling you ever felt...
Just makes you want to never feel anything ever again...
No comments:
Post a Comment