Sunday, November 15, 2009

Progress?

I hope so. This whole week was the breaking point. I had to stand up for myself and say something. And I'm glad I did. Hopefully now I can be more upfront with you guys. Hopefully you won't look at me as the weak, timid girl who doesn't speak her mind. Now that I'm growing up, I'm realizing how much I can take in and how much I can do with just speaking up. I really hoped that the talk I had with each and every one of you helped...at least somewhat. I'm glad I heard your side, & I'm glad you heard mine. I really do hope you guys are there for me, especially through a time like this. I need all the support I can get, and hopefully you guys will be there for me. Yes, I understand youre all disappointed, 'cus I am too. I know I handled everything the wrong way...but I'm learning. I just pray that you guys are patient with me...& realize I aint perfect. I make mistakes and I am trying to fix them.

I am trying to change back, or at least for the better. You guys might not see it, but that's because I'm doing it ONE DAY, ONE PERSON at a time. Just know that everything can't be done all at once. All I ask for is patience, time, and support. Nothing more. But other than that, I'm glad we got everything out...well most. I'm assuming that's not all you gotta tell me. But I'm willing to hear the rest. Thank you for not giving up on me completely. I promise, I will show some progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment