& my day consisted of:
8:30AM- Woke up & ate cereal
9:00AM- Chilled for a little then got ready for my game
10:00AM- Left to Mt.Sac for my game
11:00AM- Game started, scored 8-10 points >;D
12:00PM- Game ended, won 43-17!
12:30PM- Went to Smart & Finals for last minute shopping for my party
1:00PM- Got home, showered, and got ready
2:00PM- Got to the park, KERMYZ & Walnut people start coming at me with water balloons, silly string, & water guns
2:00PM-6:00PM- Chilled at the park, got raided with water balloons by the brothers & his friends
7:00PM- Everyone started to leave, but a few of us stayed
8:00PM- Erin came back, "double date"? xD
9:00PM- Erin & Michael left, waited for my babe to get picked up, brothers & their friends came to "watch over" us, then both my parents came...WTF?! -_- I introduced Cris to them & yeaaah...awkward much?
10:00PM- Babe got picked up, we all left
10:05PM- Got home, picked up Ivy, & went to Yogurtland & Tommy's
11:00PM- Got home and chilled with Ivy
1:00AM- KNOCKED OUT
Okay NOW, my 15th birthday topped ALL my birthdays! Practically a perfect day on my REAL birthday, played my heart out in all my games this weekend, and a surprise birthday party? COULDN'T GET ANY BETTER. NO WAIT, it can ;D 'Cus I got quince practice today! :DD WOOO! I love my birthday weekend :] <33 THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR COMING YESTERDAY! I hope you had fun (: Thank you Haue for planning everything, thanks Madho for working with my brother and inviting everyone, thank you everyone for making my birthday weekend the best! I LOVE YOU GUYS SOOO MUCH & I give my greatest gratitude :] <3

I LOVE YOU RIA! :)
ReplyDelete