Sunday, May 24, 2009

"OW! OW! OW! OH $HIT! OH $HIT! "

So yesterday I went to disneyland for Madho's birthday! HAPPY 15th BIRTHDAY MADHOOO! <33 It was MO'EFFIN' CROWDED! More crowded than usual...damn Memorial Weekend -_- But it was FUNNN! :D <33

So the night before, I came home like at 12 because we went karaoke-ing for Haue's birthday...but I didn't end up sleeping 'til 1:30ish -_- The next day, I had to wake up at 6 AM 'cus freakin' Yasmina told me to be at her house at 7:45 AM! -_- I WAS SO TIRED WHILE I WAS SHOWERING, I swear, I was about to knock out while shampooing my hair -_- Anyways, after I got ready & shiii, I left to Yasmina's & got there around 8ish. Once I got there, this happened:

Ria: You're not ready yet?
Yasmina: I am, my shorts are underneath these shorts.
Ria: Oh okay. Hey, when's Madho coming?
Yasmina: I don't know, lemme text her.
[Yasmina texts Madho & gets a reply]
Yasmina: She just woke up.
Ria: WHAT THE FUHHH?!?! YOU SERIOUS?!?!
Yasmina: Yeah, she's gonna get ready right now.
Ria: Soooo I woke up early for nothing?!
Yasmina: sorry?
Ria: -___________-

Yeaaaah, it was LAAAAAAME! Anyways, Yasmina's dad ended up making us waffles :] So it made me feel a little better. As we waited for Madho's lazy @$$ to get ready, Yasmina & I uploaded pics from yesterday [Katie's surprise birthday party]. I go on my myspace to upload all the pics, but they were like 92 pics so it was taking FOREVERRRR! Like 2 minutes later, Madho calls Yasmina saying she'll pick us up in 5 minutes. [Yeah, we waited for like an hour for her to get ready -_-] ANYWAYS, my pics weren't uploaded completely yet, so I just stayed signed on for the whole day. I WAS NOT ON MYSPACE THE WHOLE DAY 'CUS I HAVE NO LIFE, I WAS ON 'CUS MY PICS WERE UPLOADING! [People think I have no life now -_-] IDGAF! Anyways, when she came, we went to go pick up Moanna...then OFF TO DISNEYLAND!

I was supposed to nap on the way there, but eff that...I couldn't -_- We arrived around 10:30ishAM. When we got outta the car, I swear, my legs started CRAMPIN' UP! -_- BUT I'M A TROOPER ;D We entered from Downtown Disney & took a trip to the Disney World Store. Yasmina & Madho bought Minnie Ears. It was cute! After that, we went to go buy our tickets (:

We got in & went straight to get a locker. We stuffed all our sh!t in there & went straight to get a fast pass to Buzz Lightyear, but our fast pass was not valid 'til 11:30. So while waiting, we walked around & took pics. We went to ToonTown to take pics, BUT HAAAIL that place was trippy! Then we waited in line for Space Mountain for like an hour. We're so close to going in, but then some guy over the intercom announces "Sorry but Space Mountain is currently having technical difficulties & will be closed temporarily. We do not know how long it will take but you can leave or remain in position in line". WHAT THE FUH?!?! -____- OH HAAAAIL NAH. So we stayed in line, while more than half the people BROKE & left. BUT WE DID NOT BREAK! This was from 1:30 - 3:30PM. We were SO close to breaking, we even set a time that if it was not fixed by 3:30, we're leaving. BUT WE PRAYED...literally xD & at EXACTLY 3:30, the ride reopened x] THANK GOD! SPACE MOUNTAIN WAS TOTALLY WORTH THE WAIT <33

We rode Buzz Lightyear, Space Mountain, "its a small world", Haunted Mansion, Matterhorn Bobsleds, & Splash Mountain. I think it was in that order. I forgot already -_- Anyways, freakin' Moanna on Matterhorn! HAHAHA! The WHOLE ride, she was like "OW! OW! OW! OH SHIT! OH SHIT! OW! OW!" HAHAHAHA! NEVER PUT TWO SHORT PEOPLE ON THE SAME BOBSLED ON MATTERHORN! xD Then Yasmina goes & says "OH SWEET JEEEESUS" xD
FUNNY $HIT MAN! YOU HAD TO BE THERE.

Yasmina bought a freakin' turkey leg! HAHAHA! IT WAS BIGGER THAN MY LEG...combined! xD Madho & I get clam chowder soup in a bread bowl. YUMMM <33 Moanna just fed off of Yasmina's turkey leg xD We bought like 4 bottles of soda. NEVER DRANK THAT MUCH SODA IN FOREVER! -_- $3 each...

Anyways, I noticed this blog is VERY LONG so ima shorten it up a bit, even though the day was not FULLY explained xD In general, today was the best day I ever spent at Disneyland. SOOO MUCH FUN, SOOO MANY LAUGHS, SOOO MANY JOKES, SOOO MANY MEMORIES THAT HAVE BEEN MADE <3 We're going again after finals since we have a free pass x] OH & fireworks were beautiful <3 It made us cry...kinda ish? Okay, maybe it made us think. It just reminded alla us of stuff we wished we had.

After Disneyland, we went to In-N-Out to EAT! I got picked up from In-N-Out by my mommy. Once I got home, got ready for bed, upload a few pics, & talked to Nathan on the phone before I knocked out.

AWESOME DAY, AWESOME NIGHT! I LOVED IT! <3
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MADHO! I love you! ;D <3

[pics will be up as soon as moanna, yasmina, & madho upload theirs]

No comments:

Post a Comment